file Unaligned Finally on OCTGN

04 Dec 2014 13:26 #67918 by Sydnelson
OCTGN updated to Unaligned expansion, also added Mythic vampires from The Return storyline.

In fan set branch I have added Champions of the Cagn.

Enjoy

octgn.gamersjudgement.com/wordpress/vtes/

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro
The following user(s) said Thank You: BenPeal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2014 13:33 #67919 by BenPeal

OCTGN updated to Unaligned expansion, also added Mythic vampires from The Return storyline.

As we mentioned in the last Designers' Diary, we're playtesting the vampires from The Returned storyline with intent to make them tournament-legal. If you happen to use any of them on OCTGN, please PM me your feedback!

More
04 Dec 2014 13:42 #67922 by Sydnelson

As we mentioned in the last Designers' Diary, we're playtesting the vampires from The Returned storyline with intent to make them tournament-legal. If you happen to use any of them on OCTGN, please PM me your feedback!

I know about the test of Mythic vampires to legal play, I on test group and of course will not post then in any place until they are officially tested and released.

The vampires I have added to OCTGN is the current ones not legal to play, I think it’s a good idea release that kind of card to players use it in casual online games, also is included in OCTGN Nergal Prince of Hell and Millennium Cultist cards.

Fernando Cesar - Sydnelson
LackeyCCG and OCTGN VtES Mantainer

:adv: :camarilla: :vent: :obf: :pro: :tha: :DOM: :PRE: :cap8:
Prince of Rio de Janeiro

Powerbase Rio de Janeiro

More
04 Dec 2014 13:49 #67925 by BenPeal

I know about the test of Mythic vampires to legal play, I on test group and of course will not post then in any place until they are officially tested and released.

The vampires I have added to OCTGN is the current ones not legal to play, I think it’s a good idea release that kind of card to players use it in casual online games, also is included in OCTGN Nergal Prince of Hell and Millennium Cultist cards.

Yep, that's what I assumed you meant. :) Even if you're playing with the non-legal storyline versions of the cards, please send feedback! I think only one of them (Mithras) is significantly different in the current playtest.

More
04 Dec 2014 16:20 #67927 by TwoRazorReign
Thanks so much for updating OCTGN! A small thing I noticed that is probably not related to the update: the image for Count Ormonde is incorrect.

More
08 Dec 2014 02:06 #67984 by TwoRazorReign
Another weird issue since OCTGN was updated: When I try to put "Mitchell, The Headhunter" into a deck using the deck editor, it instead adds "Abid Bin Haji, Scholar of Mirrors." Any idea why that is happening?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds