file Where to buy those vampire neclaces?

06 Mar 2013 16:04 #45790 by Kerath
Hi guys!!

Do anybody knows any good page to buy those neclaces of vampire, Camarilla and Sabbat via online? Other than ebay, ofc!

Thx :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2013 18:34 #45798 by Lönkka
Long since out of print.
Someone somewhere might be sitting on several copies and wonder why no one is interested in buying.

Good luck hunting them down.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
09 Jul 2013 22:17 #51194 by Dracula
Good evening,

You may want to try these guys:

www.markdefrates.com/pages/vampire.html

It appears they can do custom work as well, i.e. if you do not see a clan necklace they can make you one, but it will cost you.

From what I have seen on their website, their craftsmanship is pretty good!

Best of luck!

V----V Dracula <3

More
09 Jul 2013 23:54 #51200 by ReverendRevolver
Damn. That is one expensive tzimitce ring.....

For the record, if your spending around $100 on a sterling necklace, i have a tatooist that can just ink on your clan/sect affiliation for that much or less. Actually, hed probably do a group diacount if alot of folks got inked after the NAC next year............

Anyway, i know theres 1-3 people selling the pins on ebay, it couldnt hurt to contact those sellers and ask.

Or hop onto the white wolf forums and ask. There are still some useful folks over there. Im sure Mr. Gone is still hangng around on there, he may know.....

More
10 Jul 2013 00:04 #51203 by Dracula
I checked ebay and couldn't believe that I found a Nosferatu clan pin. I also couldn't believe, for the second time, that the seller was asking $35 for the pin. I asked them if they could at least upload a picture of it (no picture was given) and his reply was; "sorry, this is not possible".

I google'd this pin and vaguely recall seeing these years ago (1996 possibly) at a local comic book store and they were cheap as chips. On top of that, the pins look very cheap.

Overall, I can understand everyone wants to make a profit, but holy hell, it's just crazy what people are asking for this stuff.

Shame . . .

V---V Dracula <3

More
10 Jul 2013 00:25 #51208 by ReverendRevolver

I checked ebay and couldn't believe that I found a Nosferatu clan pin. I also couldn't believe, for the second time, that the seller was asking $35 for the pin. I asked them if they could at least upload a picture of it (no picture was given) and his reply was; "sorry, this is not possible".

I google'd this pin and vaguely recall seeing these years ago (1996 possibly) at a local comic book store and they were cheap as chips. On top of that, the pins look very cheap.

Overall, I can understand everyone wants to make a profit, but holy hell, it's just crazy what people are asking for this stuff.

Shame . . .

V---V Dracula <3

Yea, i think a conplete set sells for like a few hundred. Its dumb.

Having said that, i still want a few........

Just not paying more for those than i would for something made of brass or pewter. Some of the pins look solid, like the bloodlines clans. And i think white wolf/ccp made a gold set of the core clans for like a few months,but it may have been Nwod clans and sects with those.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds