file Check out my game Chromancer and have a drink on me!

09 Aug 2013 23:21 - 09 Aug 2013 23:22 #52964 by vtesocrates
Hey friends, a lot of you know that the reason I've mostly vanished from the face of vtesdom (aside from Templecon and Origins of course) is because I've been working on my own game (in addition to still holding down a full-time job).

Well, we launched a Kickstarter today to raise money so we can finish the game. I know you're here for the vtes, not my game, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd just go take a look. Just traffic to the Kickstarter site helps us out. If you like what you see, join in the conversation and do what you can.

If not, hey I've got a great deal for you. Any vtes player who supports my Kickstarter for any amount whether or not the Kickstarter is successful will earn a free drink next time you and I are in some place that I can buy you a drink. That's right, for $1 you can have a nice $8 beer on me! That makes it worth a look, right?

chromancer.com/kickstarter

Here are the links to our other sites:

chromancer.com

facebook.com/chromancer

twitter.com/chromancer
Last edit: 09 Aug 2013 23:22 by vtesocrates.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans, Adonai, vragozakas, D-dennis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2013 05:57 #52969 by Ohlmann
I wish you (sincere) good luck. As someone who work on this field (web-based card game) I can ensure you will need luck regardless of how good your product is.

More
10 Aug 2013 10:22 #52971 by vtesocrates
What game do you work on?

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds