file For those who missed this madness. Wow.

11 Aug 2013 13:18 #53052 by Reyda
" Detectives say The Eternal Struggle has the potential of being even more dangerous than Dungeons and Dragons. "

finally, some recognition ! :silly:

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier
The following user(s) said Thank You: extrala, librarian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2013 14:37 #53086 by ReverendRevolver

" Detectives say The Eternal Struggle has the potential of being even more dangerous than Dungeons and Dragons. "

finally, some recognition ! :silly:

And from law enforcement no less....... take that, nerds who outnumber us immensely but play a way simpler game! People who arrest nutjobs and got thier vampire IPs crossed say we are more dangerous. Ha!

More
12 Aug 2013 14:45 - 12 Aug 2013 14:46 #53087 by Ohlmann
ReverendRevolver, you didn't play much if you believe D&D is less complex than VtES :p

even if it tend to require way less diplomacy and way more memory.

(also, I am unsure about the outnumbering thing. They are more D&D player for sure, but immensely so ? I would like that)
Last edit: 12 Aug 2013 14:46 by Ohlmann.

More
21 Feb 2014 12:09 #59293 by KsToaDangr
For some reason, this reminds me of the time back in high school where I got Pat Robertson to tell me to shut up and stop calling the 700 club because I was trying to point out that they were quoting Nine Inch Nails lyrics, but attributing them to Marilyn Manson, while playing a video of a Prodigy song, claiming it showed what Marilyn Manson's videos were all about.
The following user(s) said Thank You: librarian

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds