file Vacant VEKN Positions

02 Jul 2012 17:30 #32682 by brandonsantacruz
I was directed to the area of the VEKN website under Inner Circle where there are three vacant positions. I might be interested in applying for something, I just need to know what these positions entail. The issue came up a while back and I kinda forgot about it. I'm wondering if David finished detailing these positions and if we can have the details made public.

Thanks,

Brandon Haas

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2012 18:32 #32686 by david.tatu
Hi Brandon,

There have been three people who have expressed an interest in volunteering to step up and do more for the V:EKN. I was a little surprised at the lack of volunteers considering how many people want things to change and be done differently. I thought we would be inundated with people eager to get involved in the organization.

I have done some drafts and revisions of the job descriptions along with some details of what the Inner Circle is and how it sort of works.

However, the IC is kind of like an Ent Moot. It can sometimes take a while to get everyone's feedback and make sure there are no misunderstandings and that everyone's point of view is represented and respected. Plus we live all over the world and speak different languages so sometimes it takes a while to sort things out. But I think we have some verbiage that we are all pretty happy with and I will see if we can get that put up in the next few days; life schedules permitting.

Thanks for your patience and gentle reminder.

David Tatu
V:EKN Scribe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lönkka

More
02 Jul 2012 18:37 #32687 by brandonsantacruz
That's an interesting analogy :)

Thanks for working on it for me/us. I think that with a clearer idea of what it is I/we would be signing up for, there would be more interest. Aaron brought it up again, which sparked my interest.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds