file I want to made some demos !!

16 Aug 2012 19:56 #34910 by malkavianbarcelona
Hei !!

I'm abraham from Barcelona actually living in Berlin till xmas or more, and i have some questions. I'm real fan of v:tes and WoD and i been playing this game since 1996 WoD & 1999 v:tes.

I want to have some base decks to make some demostrations to friends interesed in learn to play here in Berlin and maybe to make public demostrations of v:tes to try to catch some german players.
Were i can buy demostration decks ?? how is the cost of this ones ?? are balanced ??
when i move to Berlin i didn't take my cards with me and i really think is good idea try to get some new players.

Anybody from german comunity can help me and guide me to figure out were it can be a good place to made free demostrations of the game in Berlin ??

spanish hug from Berlin

abraham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2012 08:28 #34950 by alf
Hi Abraham,
as we're currently stuck with three player games (as mentioned earlier in the "Braunschweig"-post) we mostly dropped the tournament decks and switched to the deck-bashing-challenge decks.

In short: Get two starter decks and build a legal deck from it.

You can find examples at lasombras site. The Black Hand starter worked fine so far and we are expanding it to others like 3rd, KoT and HttB.
We think about allowing additional crypt cards (restricted to 1 copy per vampire) from aproppriate sets to make crypt choices better.

These decks tend to play like introductory decks IMHO but leave enough flavour and interaction to make for fun games (also IMHO of course).

cheers
Alf

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>

More
17 Aug 2012 13:50 #34971 by malkavianbarcelona
nice... i want to made a constructed akunanse deck. It's any option i can play akunanse in the format you are playing ??

More
17 Aug 2012 13:58 #34972 by malkavianbarcelona
already check the mitfahr prices it's 30€ to visit you guys and play some tables. But i think i need to buy my starters first :__P and i don't know how time is going to be for that. I'm going to check right now. cheers

More
21 Aug 2012 10:07 #35117 by alf
Sure. Just mash a deck up from either 2 Akunanse or 1 Akunanse and 1 other starter.
Our rules on this format are not strictly enforced and are negotiable.
And I have lots of spare starters (like almost two of each after CE) available.

The biggest problem might be to find a spare weekend where all of us are able or willing to commit a day for VTES to make your trip worthwile.

cheers
alf

<INSERT CLEVER QUOTATION HERE>

More
21 Aug 2012 12:06 #35133 by malkavianbarcelona
i need to fix some stuff with my friends of e bay¬¬' . After i fix that i'm going to buy 2 starter akunanse decks, because i need them for the new deck i want to build in constructed format, but i'm going to use them without modifications to play with your group. I contact you when i have my decks.
If you guys are going to meet just notice that to me with enough time to prepare my visit.

cheers

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds