file The archon is submitted to your NC for the approval

11 Oct 2013 06:36 #55116 by Corvis
in case I still haven't received any reply from vekn chairman, should I resend the notice to someone else? %) any hints?)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2013 07:59 #55120 by Pascal Bertrand
The new Vekn Chairman (Damnans - Ginés), or the vice-charman (acbishop - Antonio), or the Ratings Coordinator (Robyn -- not sure what her nickname her is).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Corvis

More
11 Oct 2013 12:45 #55138 by er-principe

This proves the fact that it sure would be great for the NC (/Chairman) to get a notification when an Archon has been uploaded and is awaiting her approval.

For example in the same manner as we get notifications for the private messages.

As soon as test website will be up again (jussi restoring a copy of production website there) i will check to integrate the email notification function to NC+chairman upon archon submission

Emiliano
vekn.net administrators staff

More
11 Oct 2013 14:25 #55145 by acbishop

This proves the fact that it sure would be great for the NC (/Chairman) to get a notification when an Archon has been uploaded and is awaiting her approval.

For example in the same manner as we get notifications for the private messages.

As soon as test website will be up again (jussi restoring a copy of production website there) i will check to integrate the email notification function to NC+chairman upon archon submission

Please, don't forget to add also to vicechairman.
Like that I'll be able to help Ginés :)

:vtes:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds