file Website Help

21 Mar 2016 14:23 #76051 by brandonsantacruz
There are people willing to help rebuild this website, but last I heard their emails offering help haven't been answered. Would the VEKN be receptive to people rebuilding the downloads page, adding an easy TWDA link, etc? Brett knows some basic website programming and I know wants to help. He mentioned another person, too.

Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

brandonsantacruz.blogspot.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2016 16:43 #76055 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Website Help

There are people willing to help rebuild this website, but last I heard their emails offering help haven't been answered. Would the VEKN be receptive to people rebuilding the downloads page, adding an easy TWDA link, etc? Brett knows some basic website programming and I know wants to help. He mentioned another person, too.

My apologies. I have been having an enormous work load for several months and could not pay much attention to VEKN matters.

Now that my Easter holidays are about to begin, I intend to spend time on rebuilding the website (Downloads section, Diary entries, new additions, such as Brett's Beginners Guide, etc.).

What cannot be done at the moment is bringing the ranking module back to life, because we do not have full access to the server. We have repeatedly asked for it, but got no reply.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brum, brandonsantacruz, self biased, brettscho

More
22 Mar 2016 15:48 #76069 by brettscho
Replied by brettscho on topic Website Help
Thanks for the update. If you ever want help in lightening the load, please don't hesitate to ask. Also, Self Biased has wipped up some amazing logos and such. You should definitely consider reaching out to him once you have more free time. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Damnans, Lönkka, self biased

More
23 Mar 2016 17:00 #76072 by Brum
Replied by Brum on topic Website Help

What cannot be done at the moment is bringing the ranking module back to life, because we do not have full access to the server. We have repeatedly asked for it, but got no reply.

Who owns / admins it?
I'm curious.

More
23 Mar 2016 17:06 #76073 by Damnans
Replied by Damnans on topic Website Help

Who owns / admins it?
I'm curious.

Johannes.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds