file Where to manufacture edges?

29 Sep 2016 07:19 #78546 by gatocion
Hi!

We are organising the national spanish hampionship, and we will like to manufacture som edges, but the manufacturers that we have found are to expensive or have a minimum of 1000 tokens.

Does anyone know where to make them?

Thanks!

Gatocion

VEKN#4200008

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2016 11:12 - 29 Sep 2016 11:13 #78548 by Bloodartist
I think an important question would be: what material do you want them to be? Ive noticed plenty of people who sell their token-like items via etsy.com. I for example bought custom-made acrylic tokens to android netrunner that way. Its like a place where individuals can sell their craftsmanship collectively. Maybe you could find someone with whom to discuss the design there.

Example: www.etsy.com/market/game_tokens

A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes.
—Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Last edit: 29 Sep 2016 11:13 by Bloodartist.

More
29 Sep 2016 13:55 #78551 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Where to manufacture edges?

I think an important question would be: what material do you want them to be? Ive noticed plenty of people who sell their token-like items via etsy.com. I for example bought custom-made acrylic tokens to android netrunner that way. Its like a place where individuals can sell their craftsmanship collectively. Maybe you could find someone with whom to discuss the design there.

Example: www.etsy.com/market/game_tokens

Has anyone thought of creating anarch / Black Hand / hostage / corruption counters with BoardGamesFactory ?

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds