check New users on VEKN

18 Aug 2023 20:18 - 19 Aug 2023 00:42 #109084 by Eduardo Simões
How can these newbie players do their first vekn login? Is there a field for them to create a password? I'm going to take a look at the vekn page, but I never stopped to understand how to get the first access and I don't even remember how I did it when it was with me. It's been many years.

Thank you!
Last edit: 19 Aug 2023 00:42 by Eduardo Simões.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Aug 2023 21:26 #109085 by Kilrauko
Replied by Kilrauko on topic New VEKN-ID from Manaus

And I have another question: how can these newbie players do their first vekn login? Is there a field for them to create a password? I'm going to take a look at the vekn page, but I never stopped to understand how to get the first access and I don't even remember how I did it when it was with me. It's been many years.

Thank you!

On the left bar is a Login Form, above the Main Menu part. If you log out and/or are without account, you'll see option to Create an account that will take one to www.vekn.net/component/users/?view=registration .

It is not tied to vekn ID or anything else unless one is a vekn volunteer at which point hoop-de-loops are jumped through and access to prince/nc parts of the forum are made available etc. But not really relevant for new player.

Trust in Jan Pieterzoon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds