file Inability to enter Event

03 Sep 2011 08:44 #9533 by Michael
Hey,

I've just tried to enter an event into the event calendar. However I was told i wasn't able to... anybody got an idea what might be the reason, and a possible fix for that? Another issue would be the sanctioning of a tournament, how exactly does that work, get done?

Thanks for helping out

Michael Heyder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Sep 2011 10:34 - 03 Sep 2011 17:38 #9536 by Damnans

Hey,

I've just tried to enter an event into the event calendar. However I was told i wasn't able to... anybody got an idea what might be the reason,

Because your vekn.net user account is not associated with your VEKN number yet (see sections 4.4 and 4.5 of the VEKN FAQ ).

and a possible fix for that?

I have given you the status of prince, since you were listed as prince of Cologne on WW's prince list, and I have also given you access to the prince forum.

Your prince prefix is still the same: 969.

Another issue would be the sanctioning of a tournament, how exactly does that work, get done?

Please, see section 2.15 and 2.16 of the VEKN FAQ, and note that the world ranking isn't operational yet.

:vtes: V:EKN Website Coordinator

:baal: :AUS: :DAI: :FOR: :OBF: :PRE: :MAL: :STR: :flight: :cap11:
Last edit: 03 Sep 2011 17:38 by Damnans.

More
03 Sep 2011 12:27 - 03 Sep 2011 12:30 #9542 by Michael
Thank you very much for the great help Ginés! I was away from the game for roughly a year since I was abroad in South America for a long time and rather busy otherwise, so all these new developments kind of passed me by. Thanks for reinstating me as Prince as well, I failed to reply when Andreas checked on the German Princes' status, for the same reasons. Good to be back from torpor!
Last edit: 03 Sep 2011 12:30 by Michael.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds