file Preference for main theme of a first new set

Poll: A small new set of V:TES cards is released, what would you like to see as a main theme for the set? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
22 Apr 2012 10:02 #28337 by johannes
A bit more detail:

Option 1) Create a new theme which does not exist at all or is only supported by a single card (i.e Bahari). Introduce one or more new keywords.

Option 2) Fill holes in crypt and make clans/discipline combos viable. Look at existing mechanics that probably need help, i.e Trophies, Anarchs, Black Hand.

Remember, we are talking about MAIN theme, the primary focus of the set. Of course there can be secondary themes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Apr 2012 10:39 #28340 by Boris The Blade
The bloodlines might not need new library cards, but it would be good to make their group 6 playable.

More
22 Apr 2012 10:45 #28341 by Ohlmann

The bloodlines might not need new library cards, but it would be good to make their group 6 playable.

Well, they mainly need gr 5 vampire to be viable number-wise. Some are already playable, if somehow suboptimal, like !Salubri, kyasid or true brujah. However, I do agree that gargoyle are about unplayable :p

More
22 Apr 2012 10:58 - 22 Apr 2012 11:00 #28342 by jhattara

Well, they mainly need gr 5 vampire to be viable number-wise. Some are already playable, if somehow suboptimal, like !Salubri, kyasid or true brujah. However, I do agree that gargoyle are about unplayable :p

Bloodline G5 is full (1 per clan). G6 has some space. www.secretlibrary.info/?checklist=groups

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!
Last edit: 22 Apr 2012 11:00 by jhattara.

More
22 Apr 2012 11:01 #28343 by Ohlmann

Bloodline G5 is full (1 per clan). G6 has some space, 2 per clan mostly.

Not gr5 bloodline vampire. gr5 non-bloodline that can help fill the crypt. For example, all the 3 auspex / fortitude bloodline have the problem of not having any worthwhile gr5 !ventrue for support, like Neighbor John have been. In the same idea, Scout Youngwood would be way better if they were more titled gr5 vampire in obf / pre.

More
22 Apr 2012 12:16 #28345 by Lech
Sabbat/Black Hand g5.

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds