exclamation-circle Design of the qualifier t-shirts 2013

Poll: What's your opinion on changing the design of the qualifier T-shirts (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Total number of voters: 0
Only registered users can participate to this poll
25 Oct 2012 10:13 - 25 Oct 2012 10:14 #39756 by NC-Germany

It's about time to take care of the new qualifier tshirts for the upcoming tournament season.

I disagree.
This is already very late, since the first players qualified for 2013 Championship Events became qualified in June. There are already 50+ qualified players from multiple continents.

If in the future V:EKN designates a volunteer for T-shirt creation/design/etc., then that volunteer should be aware of the deadlines. Continental Championship Events and the First Chance Qualifiers taking place with them are when the next year's shirts are needed, not 5+ months later.

I have no preference on the type of shirt design.

It is a part of our task to prepare the promoshirts for the upcoming events. But we have to do this properly so next year should be prepared well

Regards
Szewski

If you want to take over that's fine with me. I do not want to argue about doing more work. ;)

We can talk at the EC about the budget.

National Coordinator Germany
:tore: :pre: :cap2:
Last edit: 25 Oct 2012 10:14 by NC-Germany.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2012 11:53 - 25 Oct 2012 11:54 #39759 by er-principe

It's about time to take care of the new qualifier tshirts for the upcoming tournament season.

Of course i could make this an easy one, take an artwork from the upcoming editiion, place the usually stuff on it and be done with it, I could!

But instead I would like to have your opinion about changing the current "corporate design" of the tshirts from mono black with a piece of artwork to a more individual approach. Something like we had for the release of the anarch set, something different.

So before I go ahead and come up with some new shirt designs, I would like to hear your opinion about it first.

Is this something you want? Or do you want to stick to the old design?

Imho, an online contest with artwork submission and voting from users would be great, but i can see there could be some kind of complications with it,
but stll it's worth to consider

Emiliano
vekn.net administrators staff
Last edit: 25 Oct 2012 11:54 by er-principe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds