file Poll: whats the most exciting prospect for the new set?

Poll: What clan interests you the most regarding new cards? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Blood Brothers
3 7.1%
Gargoyles
9 21.4%
Harbingers of Skulls
14 33.3%
Samedi
8 19%
!Salubri Antis
5 11.9%
none, I only play Baali (or whatever)
3 7.1%
Total number of voters: 42 ( malkteus, Yomyael, Tendoncutter, Klaital, Disco_Stu ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
05 May 2016 06:02 #76786 by xXLazarusXx
Harbingers.
They lack any real direction as a clan. Anything they can do another clan can do better, and that doesn't represent an ancient cabal of vampires from the shadow lands very well, in my humble opinion.
I'd like to see some bleed for the HoS specifically. maybe make it necromancy to reflect harbingers ancient Mortus path use?

Prince of Lodi, Ca
Everyone must ride with Charon, by and by. We merely wish to know what to ask him before we step onto his boat.
:hosk:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 May 2016 10:26 #76791 by Ashur

Do you have any information to back up this claim of selling like crazy?

I have no numbers, but didn´t it sell out in all stores and now you cannot get a box anywhere? Ie, compared to other sets (except KoT) it sold very well? Or am I thinking wrong?

"My strategy? Luck is my strategy, of course."

More
06 May 2016 11:42 - 06 May 2016 11:46 #76797 by ReverendRevolver

HttB sold like crazy, (ran out quick due to small amount printed)

At least, according to my experience (buyer for the local national distributor) the sales were more or less in the vein of previous sets. Slightly higher but not in the "like crazy" department...

Local shop burned through any ability to get precons after 2-3 boxes, and any practical means to order dried up quickly after. Boosters were hit and miss, but after the grand masquerade that year, I saw progressively less and less online, and when I checked distribution places pretending to be a store, they had zilch.
Kot took slightly longer, but dried up before httb, I just base "longer" on it being out before and staying optainable for a larger window.

Basically, "like crazy" went he precons, "fast for vtes" went boosters. Compare to other small sets, like SoC or EK, or larger sets like LoB, all of which were out for a bit, and still findable for not extreme prices after HttB was here and gone.
Last edit: 06 May 2016 11:46 by ReverendRevolver.

More
06 May 2016 18:22 #76800 by mjvtes521
Aren't Laibon considered Bloodlines? There are four Laibon clans that could all use help, most notably making the Aye and Orun mechanics playable. Osebo are awful. I hope a few cards in this new set help out Laibon or at least that the next set be focused on Laibon. Just my two cents.

More
07 May 2016 03:52 #76809 by ReverendRevolver

Aren't Laibon considered Bloodlines? There are four Laibon clans that could all use help, most notably making the Aye and Orun mechanics playable. Osebo are awful. I hope a few cards in this new set help out Laibon or at least that the next set be focused on Laibon. Just my two cents.

Laibon is a sect in vtes. The new set will not feature them, as it was announced to feature what's listed in this poll. So, while HoS and !salubri have laibon members (nkule loa and whatever the other ones called in the EK book) its not going to feature osebo(brujah bloodline), ishtati (Torrie bloodline) Akunanse (gangrel bloodline) or Guruhi (Oddly, a Nos "cousin" sort of bloodline).

More
08 May 2016 17:59 #76842 by Lönkka

I have no numbers

So it is just guesswork.

but didn´t it sell out in all stores and now you cannot get a box anywhere?

Plenty of sets have sold out and can't be bought any longer.

My educated guess is that the HttB print run was noticeably smaller than previously, thus the normal sales numbers were enough to make it sell out rather quickly. Which is not the same as selling like crazy.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds