file Playing the Becoming and Skill Cards

01 Oct 2011 10:40 #11286 by bakija
When you play The Becoming, you can play up to 3 skill cards out of your hand on to it. Do you have to have all the skill cards in question in your hand at the exact moment you play them (i.e. after the action resolves and the Becoming hits play), or can you play one, redraw, and if it is another skill card, play the second one?

ex: I take an action to play The Becoming. The action is successful. I have 1 Obfuscate skill card in my hand. I play the Obfuscate skill card on the Becoming. I draw a second Obfuscate skill card when I play the first. Can I put that Obfuscate on the Becoming as well?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2011 11:03 - 01 Oct 2011 11:04 #11287 by Pascal Bertrand

When you play The Becoming, you can play up to 3 skill cards out of your hand on to it. Do you have to have all the skill cards in question in your hand at the exact moment you play them (i.e. after the action resolves and the Becoming hits play), or can you play one, redraw, and if it is another skill card, play the second one?

The former. [LSJ 20090102]
Last edit: 01 Oct 2011 11:04 by Pascal Bertrand.

More
01 Oct 2011 11:05 - 01 Oct 2011 11:06 #11288 by extrala

> Do the discipline cards that are mentioned in the card text have to be
> in your hand immediately after you have drawn to replace The Becoming
> or can you play them one after another as you draw them after playing
> them one at a time?

The former

Reference: LSJ on the VtES Usenet Newsgroup
As far as I understand, after playing the Becoming and replacing it, you play up to three cards from your hand. You can't play these Discipline cards as you replace them (by a previous one).
Last edit: 01 Oct 2011 11:06 by extrala.

More
01 Oct 2011 14:45 #11289 by bakija
Thanks!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds