file Pressing Flesh + Reanimated Corpses ?

16 Oct 2011 07:48 #12036 by Barontinel
So here is my question
How does Pressing Flesh work with a Corpse, (lets say with 4 Pathos counters) burned previously in combat.

Can I use it to bring back the corpse? What about the pathos counters?

a/ If the Corpse does not lose his card text there is no pathos counter on it because no blood is wasted and it disapears.

b/ The text is no longer in use and the corpse stays in play....Till I can play Force of Will + Darring and bring it back again for nothing :)

Pressing Flesh

+1 stealth action.
[thn] Choose an ally that was burned from play. Move that ally from the ash heap to your ready region with this card and life equal to its starting life. This ally is a zombie instead of what it used to be, gets -1 bleed, cannot gain life, and may play cards that require basic [FOR] as a vampire.
[THN] As above, but with an additional life.

Reanimated corpses
Zombie with 2 life. 2 strength. 2 bleed.
[thn] Put X pathos counters on this corpse when it enters play. During your untap pahse, burn 1 pathos counter. Remove the corpse from the game if it has no pathos counters. The corpse can play combat cards that require basic Fortitude as a vampire [THN] as above, but put 2 additional pathos counters on this corpse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Oct 2011 08:25 #12044 by Pascal Bertrand
Answer a/ is correct. Reanimated Corpse would be immediately removed from the game : [LSJ 20100307]

(by the way, I didn't get the part where "you" play Force of Will + Daring the Dawn. The Corpse can't play these cards, I'm not what you were referring to)

More
16 Oct 2011 08:35 #12047 by Barontinel

Answer a/ is correct. Reanimated Corpse would be immediately removed from the game : [LSJ 20100307]

(by the way, I didn't get the part where "you" play Force of Will + Daring the Dawn. The Corpse can't play these cards, I'm not what you were referring to)

I thought an ally legaly bringed back with pressing flesh could play cards requiring basic fortitude as a vampire, so the FoW + Darring.

More
16 Oct 2011 08:44 #12048 by Pascal Bertrand
That's perfectly correct, but not with the Reanimated Corpses, sadly :)

More
16 Oct 2011 08:50 #12051 by Barontinel
[quote="by the way, I didn't get the part where "you" play Force of Will + Daring the Dawn. The Corpse can't play these cards, I'm not what you were referring to)[/quote]

OK "I" do not play the cards. I need to have a minion with the apropriates disciplines.
BUT, one of my vampire, even with the superior version of a given discipline will be unable to play anything without me :)

More
16 Oct 2011 08:53 #12054 by Pascal Bertrand
I wasn't concerned about the "you play cards", but more but the fact that the only ally involved in the discussion was one of the few who would never be able to play Force of Will :)

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds