times Brujah Debate and Tapped Vampires

10 Mar 2011 09:27 #2252 by jhattara
One Debate taps one of the highest capacity Brujah you control, who can be tapped already by another effect.

Two Debates tap 1 or 2 of the highest capacity Brujah you control, who can be tapped already by another effect.

Three Debates tap 1, 2 or 3 of the highest capacity Brujah you control, who can be tapped already by another effect.

Four Debates tap 1, 2, 3 or 4 of the highest capacity Brujah you control, who can be tapped already by another effect.

... and so on ...

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2011 09:42 - 10 Mar 2011 09:43 #2253 by Pascal Bertrand

Floppy: The link I found was from 2008, yours is much older.

groups.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/browse_frm/thread/418be79e2067fcc3/e62898f0a62538d00
is as recent as I can find (the whole thread is interesting).
But all these messages say the same thing, so there's apply recent rulings over old ones, in this case, since they're the same.
Last edit: 10 Mar 2011 09:43 by Pascal Bertrand.

More
10 Mar 2011 10:04 #2254 by Juggernaut1981
Yes, but the main thing is that I can use Nocturn Theater with Brujah Debate and get both effects fully.

:bruj::CEL::POT::PRE::tha: Baron of Sydney, Australia, 418

More
10 Mar 2011 10:26 #2256 by jhattara

Yes, but the main thing is that I can use Nocturn Theater with Brujah Debate and get both effects fully.

Yes. You can first use Nocturn Theater and tap a vampire controlled by your prey and then use the same big-cap Brujah with all the Brujah Debates you have.

:splat: Jussi Hattara :splat:
:vtes: Webmaster Extraordinaire :vtes:
Finnish :POT: Politics!

More
10 Mar 2011 14:50 #2269 by Kushiel

Heh! That's cute. I remember thinking that Nocturn Theater would see a lot of play in decks that were using infernal vampires, for the same reason, but I assume that it hasn't due to the difficulty in needing to defend the Theater. But if you're already planning on defending the Debates, you're also set up for the Theater as well.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds