file Stolen Police Cruiser question

22 Mar 2012 14:51 #26433 by Klaital
Is equipping with a Stolen Police Cruiser considered an action that requires anarch? Its wording is a bit strange, It doesn't use the normal format of requires ready x, but it flatly says as first line in its text that its only usable by an anarch (in addition to the usual 'this anarch gets xyz'). That first sentence seems a bit redundant if it is not an action that requires an anarch.

Name: Stolen Police Cruiser
[Anarchs:R]
Cardtype: Equipment
Vehicle.
Only usable by an anarch. This anarch gets +1 bleed. Allies and younger vampires get -1 intercept when attempting to block this anarch. Any vampire can burn this card as a (D) action that costs 1 pool. If that action is successful, this anarch is tapped and doesn't untap as normal during his or her next untap phase. A minion may have only one vehicle.
Artist: Fred Harper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Mar 2012 15:28 #26436 by jamesatzephyr

Is equipping with a Stolen Police Cruiser considered an action that requires anarch?

No.

Anyone can equip it. Only anarchs can use it - which means, derive the benefit of it.

[LSJ 20040301]

> Can my non-Anarch take an action to equip it? Does it burn instantly?

Yes. No.

> As a potenitally moot follow-up, if I can place the Cruiser on a
> non-Anarch, I assume it can still be burned as an action, but that the
> "this anarch is tapped" effect would not take place. Correct? Moot?

Correct.

Body Bag is in a similar category.

Equipment. Haven.
Only usable by an anarch. If the anarch with this card is ready, he or she can burn 2 blood to cause an action directed at him or her to fail. A minion may have only one haven.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pascal Bertrand

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds