file Salt of Toth

17 Apr 2012 10:30 #28063 by extrala
Salt of Toth was created by extrala
I control Powerbase: Montreal (or any other location which can be taken as a (D) action), and I have played Salt of Toth when another player tried to take control of it.

Then I choose not to burn Salt of Toth when another player takes control of it ( per cardtext that should be possible). At last, I then try to take back control of the Powerbase. Can the new controller of the Powerbase then burn Salt of Toth to prevent me from taking control of the Powerbase?

Or in other words, who controls the Salt of Toth when another players takes of the location it is attached to?

Name: Salt of Thoth
[Promo-20090401]
Cardtype: Reaction
Clan: Tremere
Cost: 2 blood
Usable by a tapped Tremere. Cause a (D) action targeting a location you control to fail and put this card on that location. You may burn this card to cause a (D) action targeting this location to fail.
Artist: Juan Antonio Serrano Garcia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2012 10:38 - 17 Apr 2012 10:39 #28064 by Pascal Bertrand
Replied by Pascal Bertrand on topic Re: Salt of Toth

I control Powerbase: Montreal (or any other location which can be taken as a (D) action), and I have played Salt of Toth when another player tried to take control of it.

Then I choose not to burn Salt of Toth when another player takes control of it ( per cardtext that should be possible). At last, I then try to take back control of the Powerbase. Can the new controller of the Powerbase then burn Salt of Toth to prevent me from taking control of the Powerbase?

Yes - she controls the Salt of Toth.

Or in other words, who controls the Salt of Toth when another players takes of the location it is attached to?

Name: Salt of Thoth
[Promo-20090401]
Cardtype: Reaction
Clan: Tremere
Cost: 2 blood
Usable by a tapped Tremere. Cause a (D) action targeting a location you control to fail and put this card on that location. You may burn this card to cause a (D) action targeting this location to fail.
Artist: Juan Antonio Serrano Garcia

The controller of the location it is on.
[LSJ 20090617] .
Last edit: 17 Apr 2012 10:39 by Pascal Bertrand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: extrala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds