file Harrod's special, uncontrolled region

02 Jun 2012 06:23 #31596 by Joscha
I played Harrod a few days ago and wondered, if you are allowed to 'shuffle' your uncontrolled region. To be able to get at least something out of Harrod's special (Camarilla Inner Circle: (4 votes) During your untap phase, you may look at one card in your prey's uncontrolled region. +2 bleed. ) I tried to look at the cards from left to right and remember, which cards I already looked at. My prey just looked at his uncontrolled minions and laid them back in a random order. I think that was okay and that makes Harrod's special even more weak. Am I right?

Baron of Frankfurt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2012 09:43 #31605 by Ankha
Name: Harrod
[DS:V, CE:PN]
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Nosferatu
Group: 2
Capacity: 11
Discipline: aus pre ANI CEL OBF POT
Camarilla Inner Circle: During your untap phase, you may look at a card in your prey's uncontrolled region. +2 bleed.

Your prey can rearrange the cards as he see fits.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
03 Jun 2012 16:56 #31670 by Pascal Bertrand

I played Harrod a few days ago and wondered, if you are allowed to 'shuffle' your uncontrolled region. To be able to get at least something out of Harrod's special (Camarilla Inner Circle: (4 votes) During your untap phase, you may look at one card in your prey's uncontrolled region. +2 bleed. ) I tried to look at the cards from left to right and remember, which cards I already looked at. My prey just looked at his uncontrolled minions and laid them back in a random order. I think that was okay and that makes Harrod's special even more weak. Am I right?

Yes. However, any counters / cards on crypt cards must remain on the cards they're on.

More
05 Jun 2012 05:30 #31712 by Erol
@Joscha: Told you so :P

:laso: :camarilla: :POT: :DOM: :DEM: :PRE: :cap8: - Prince of Karlsruhe, Germany

More
05 Jun 2012 08:49 #31720 by Joscha
Yep. Harrod's special sucks big time ;) .

Baron of Frankfurt

More
05 Jun 2012 20:15 #31730 by Haze
it's a strong combination with Brainwash...

okay not really it still sucks

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds