file parthenon, tap, trifle, master? can i do it?

14 Aug 2012 11:10 #34748 by mirddes
can i play the Parthenon, tap it, play a trifle and then my additional master?

Parthenon, The
Master

Master: unique location.
Tap during your master phase to get an additional master phase action.

have a great night my fellow methuselah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Aug 2012 11:20 #34749 by Pascal Bertrand
Sure.

Trifle: Some master cards are identified as trifles. When a Methuselah plays a trifle (and it isn't canceled), she gains an additional master phase action. For an out-of-turn trifle, she gains a master phase action in her next master phase. A Methuselah can gain only one master phase action from trifles in a given master phase; others act like regular master cards.

More
24 May 2021 16:59 #102302 by DantharIndustries
Given that none Trifles have been played before during that Master Phase.

With the Parthenon, you get another Master Phase _Action_, not an additional Master _Phase_.

The rulebook states that a Trifle is played during a Master Phase, as the Parthenon does not give you a _second_ Master Phase, you are not allowed a second Trifle.

More
24 May 2021 17:28 #102303 by kschaefer

Given that none Trifles have been played before during that Master Phase.

With the Parthenon, you get another Master Phase _Action_, not an additional Master _Phase_.

The rulebook states that a Trifle is played during a Master Phase, as the Parthenon does not give you a _second_ Master Phase, you are not allowed a second Trifle.

Why are you digging up a 9-year old post?  The questions was asked and answered correctly.

Your additional feedback is misleading.  You can _play_ more than one trifle per master phase, but you can only earn one additional master phase action from the first trifle played.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds