file Archon (card) question

30 Aug 2012 13:30 #35638 by Kiddo
Archon (card) question was created by Kiddo
Seems like a dumb question to ask and I feel like I really should know the answer, but what the hell...

Are Archons stackable? Nothing on the card suggests that you can't have multiple on the same vampire, so if so, does an opposing vamp pay one blood per Archon, or one blood regardless of the amount of Archons? The same goes for Camarilla Exemplary, I guess, but what happens when you combine them on the same vampire?

Archon
Type: Political Action
Requires: prince,justicar
Requires a prince or justicar.
Choose a Camarilla vampire. If this referendum is successful, put this card on the chosen vampire. This vampire may enter combat with a vampire controlled by another Methuselah as a +1 stealth (D) action. Any vampire attempting to block this vampire burns 1 blood. Blood hunts cannot be called on this vampire. Any Camarilla vampire can call a referendum to burn this card as a +1 stealth political action.

Rarity: Jyhad:V VTES:V CE:U KMW:PAl3

Camarilla Exemplary
Type: Political Action
Requires: camarilla
Requires a Camarilla vampire.
Choose a Camarilla vampire. Successful referendum means that for the remainder of the game, any vampire attempting to block that vampire burns 1 blood.

Rarity: Jyhad:C VTES:C CE:C/PV2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Aug 2012 13:49 #35639 by Pascal Bertrand

Seems like a dumb question to ask and I feel like I really should know the answer, but what the hell...

Are Archons stackable?

Yes.

Nothing on the card suggests that you can't have multiple on the same vampire, so if so, does an opposing vamp pay one blood per Archon, or one blood regardless of the amount of Archons? The same goes for Camarilla Exemplary, I guess, but what happens when you combine them on the same vampire?

Vampires attempting to block the Archon burn 1 blood per Archon (or Camarilla Exemplary) on him.

Same goes for Aching Beauty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CryWolf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds