file Impulse question (again)

31 Oct 2012 08:30 #40094 by Tomas
Does my Predator, controlling Erciyes fragment, have the opportunity to take my recently played Golconda before I use my second MPA to exchange that Golconda for another master card in my hand via Anthelios. I have a hard time seeing xer would, but would like a conformation. Thanks.

Golconda: Inner Peace
Type: Master

Master.
Choose a vampire with a capacity 8 or more. Remove that vampire from the game. His or her controller gains pool equal to the vampire's capacity. His or her controller may cancel this card as it is played by burning 2 pool.

Anthelios, The Red Star
Type: Event

Gehenna.
Once each master phase, a Methuselah can use a master phase action to exchange a master card in his or her hand for one in his or her ash heap.

Erciyes Fragments, The
Type: Master

Unique master.
Put this card in play. Tap this card to move a library card from your prey's ash heap to this card, face down. You may look at that card at any time. You may play the card from the Fragments as if playing it from your hand (requirements and cost, if any, apply as normal). When that card is burned, remove it from the game instead. Only 1 card can be on this card at a time. Any vampire with a capacity above 4 can steal the Fragments (and any card on it) for his or her controller as a (D) action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2012 08:35 - 31 Oct 2012 08:41 #40096 by Chaitan

Sequencing. If two or more players want to play a card or effect, the acting Methuselah plays first. At every stage, the acting player always has the opportunity to play the next card or effect. So after playing one effect, she may play another and another. Once she is finished, the opportunity passes to the defending Methuselah (in the cases of directed actions and combat), then to the rest of the Methuselahs in clockwise order from the acting Methuselah. Note that if any Methuselah uses a card or effect, the acting Methuselah again gets the opportunity to play the next effect.

I.e. Acting methuselah can play as many cards or effects as he want and any other methuselah have to patiently wait until acting methuselah is done.
Last edit: 31 Oct 2012 08:41 by Chaitan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tomas, AriusZet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds