file Blood Hunt vs War Party

01 Nov 2012 08:04 #40202 by Malachy
Heya!

The other day I experienced a text update in the bad way... I have the cards BH and WP from an older exp and they looked to be the same only one for sabbat the other for cam. Now I can see War Party's been updated to have my vamps be able to rush as well as others' unlike Blood Hunt. Can you tell me why is that change?

War Party

Cardtype: Action
+1 stealth action. Requires an archbishop, priscus, cardinal or regent.
(D) Put this card on a vampire who is not an archbishop, priscus, cardinal or regent. Any vampire may enter combat with that vampire as a +1 stealth (D) action.

Blood Hunt

Cardtype: Action
+1 stealth action. Requires a ready prince or justicar.
(D) Put this card on a vampire who is not a prince, a justicar or an Inner Circle member. Any vampire controlled by another Methuselah may enter combat with this vampire as a +1 stealth (D) action.

P.S. I'm not trying to justify myself and instisting to change the rules or update card texts for some shitty reason, I'm just cruious!

NC of Hungary

///

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2012 08:12 - 01 Nov 2012 08:13 #40204 by Boris The Blade
Once a minion card is in play, it is controlled by the controller of the minion it is on. The methuselah referred to here is the controller of the target, not you. Just a basic precaution to make sure someone does not enter combat with himself, but the two cards are the same in practice.
Last edit: 01 Nov 2012 08:13 by Boris The Blade.

More
03 Nov 2012 11:25 #40329 by Pascal Bertrand
Wae Party and Blood hunt are controlled by the Methuselah controlling the vampire they are on. "controlled by any other Methuselah" on War Party refers to any other Methsuselah than the controller of the vampire it is on, and not any other than the Methuselah who played the card.

Now, that text is lacking on Blood Hunt, but it's covered by the Rulebook 6.4,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malachy

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds