file Clan Impersonation and Inner Circle

07 Nov 2012 09:53 #40494 by Ohlmann
Hello.

I have a vampire that does a Clan Impersonation. Does its sect change ? If yes, and I choose Gangrel, does the new sect is independant, or Camarilla ?

If Haaderstadt, the Ventrue Inner circle does a clan Impersonation to Ravnos (and stay Camarilla, via Ravnos acceptance if necessary), does he keep the Inner Circle title ? Does he became a Ravnos Inner Circle or does he stay the Ventrue Inner Circle ?

Clan Impersonation
[2 Blood]
+1 stealth action.
Choose a clan and put this card on the acting vampire. This vampire is considered to be of the chosen clan instead of his or her original clan (if any). This vampire can burn this card as an action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2012 10:08 #40497 by Boris The Blade

I have a vampire that does a Clan Impersonation. Does its sect change ? If yes, and I choose Gangrel, does the new sect is independant, or Camarilla ?

Yes, it changes. The default sects of each clan are listed in Section 10. Gangrel are Independent.

If Haaderstadt, the Ventrue Inner circle does a clan Impersonation to Ravnos (and stay Camarilla, via Ravnos acceptance if necessary), does he keep the Inner Circle title ? Does he became a Ravnos Inner Circle or does he stay the Ventrue Inner Circle ?

The title is "Ventrue Inner Circle". Only a Ventrue can hold it (cf Section 10). I don't see any reason why Hardestadt should gain the different Ravnos Inner Circle title.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ohlmann

More
07 Nov 2012 19:23 #40539 by Pascal Bertrand
Correct answers from Boris the Blade.
Small precision: Only a *Camarilla* Ventrue can hold the Ventrue Inner Circle title.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds