file reg driscoll + daggers

23 Nov 2012 11:39 - 23 Nov 2012 11:40 #41499 by Reyda
reg driscoll + daggers was created by Reyda
" heya !

my little friend Reg here, is trying to provide my obfuscate/quietus army with disposable weapons. Don't ask, I can't explain now.
the nice thing with reg, is his generosity : he fetches equipment and control passes to another minion.
I like those daggers, and it's better to have a lot of them since they tend to disappear in some monster's neck.
The problem is : what's the interaction between Reg driscoll and daggers ?

when i equip driscoll with a dagger and move the equipment to someone else, what's with the extra dagger ? Who gets it, and can I move it too ?
Thank you mister rulemonger."

Dagger
Melee weapon. Cold iron.
You may put a second Dagger from your hand or ash heap on this minion when you equip this Dagger from your hand. Strike: strength+1 damage. Alternatively, strike: strength ranged damage and, after strike resolution, put this weapon out of play until the end of the action. Burn this weapon if any damage from it is prevented.

Artist(s): Joel Biske Biske Rage

Set(s): HttB:C

Reg Driscoll
Samedi
Capacity: 8
Group: 2

Independent: If Reg performs a successful equip action, you may move the equipment to any ready minion you control. +1 bleed.

Artist(s): Christopher Shyshy hush hush eye to eye

Set(s): BL:U1

Imagination is our only weapon in the war against reality -Jules de Gaultier
Last edit: 23 Nov 2012 11:40 by Reyda.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Nov 2012 11:53 #41501 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Re: reg driscoll + daggers
Only Reg Driscoll equips with the Dagger (even if it moves afterwards). Reg Driscoll gets the second Dagger, but can't move it to someone else since his special works only with the equipment resulting from the equip action (= the first Dagger).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
23 Nov 2012 18:38 #41538 by ReverendRevolver
How does it work with advanced reg?

More
23 Nov 2012 18:41 #41540 by Ohlmann
Replied by Ohlmann on topic Re: reg driscoll + daggers

How does it work with advanced reg?

I don't find him on Secret Library. Aren't you confusing him with another vampire ?

More
23 Nov 2012 18:46 #41542 by ReverendRevolver
I am. ignore me. I forgot get had equipment text and already know how Jack interacts with daggers.

More
01 Dec 2012 09:06 #42100 by Pascal Bertrand

Only Reg Driscoll equips with the Dagger (even if it moves afterwards). Reg Driscoll gets the second Dagger, but can't move it to someone else since his special works only with the equipment resulting from the equip action (= the first Dagger).

Correct.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds