file Rewind Time and Minor Curse

04 Dec 2012 18:44 #42352 by Ohlmann
I have a vampire with :TEM:.

My devilishly crafty opponent play a Minor Curse on him.

I then go on to cancel a master (say, tend the flock) with Rewind Time played by my untapped vampire with :TEM:

When do I replace the Rewind Time ? Immediatly ? Once the master is handled completely ? (I.E. if someone DI my Rewind time, do I replace the aforementioned Rewind before deciding to play a Sudden ?) Never ? When another action is ended ? I suppose "immediatly", because there is no action, so there is nothing to wait for.

Minor Curse
+1 stealth action.
:mal: (D) Put this card on any minion. This minion's controller doesn't replace cards played by this minion until the end of the action.

Rewind Time

:TEM: Usable by a ready, untapped vampire even though there is no action. Cancel a non-out-of-turn master card as it is played during any other Methuselah's master phase (no cost is paid). The Methuselah who played that card gains another master phase action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2012 18:55 - 04 Dec 2012 19:04 #42354 by Pascal Bertrand

I have a vampire with :TEM:.

My devilishly crafty opponent play a Minor Curse on him.

I then go on to cancel a master (say, tend the flock) with Rewind Time played by my untapped vampire with :TEM:

When do I replace the Rewind Time ? Immediatly ? Once the master is handled completely ? (I.E. if someone DI my Rewind time, do I replace the aforementioned Rewind before deciding to play a Sudden ?) Never ? When another action is ended ? I suppose "immediatly", because there is no action, so there is nothing to wait for.

Replace immediately. [LSJ 20040922] (EDIT: after all "as played" effects are resolved, as usual).
Last edit: 04 Dec 2012 19:04 by Pascal Bertrand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ohlmann

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds