file Does Frontal Assault override action restrictions?

01 Aug 2013 20:10 #52621 by Ohlmann
Well, it would be a ruling on the underbridge stray. It's not like they are other animal minions.

And it would not prevent him from hacking your computer, recruit human retainer, and stuff. More like he shouldn't be able to play card.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2013 20:18 - 01 Aug 2013 20:21 #52622 by prunesquallor
Demdemeh can make animal minions with his special, and I'd imagine there are some other ways too.

Demdemeh
Capacity: 10
Group: 4
Laibon: If any Gehenna cards are in play during your untap phase, you may move an animal retainer on Demdemeh to your ready region as an animal ally with 1 strength and 1 bleed. While that animal has more than 2 life, he or she gets +1 strength.

Last edit: 01 Aug 2013 20:21 by prunesquallor.

More
02 Aug 2013 03:35 #52630 by jamesatzephyr

Perhaps we could eventually get a ruling that Animal minions can't use equipment.

Why only animals? Why not mindless zombies? What about incorporeal wraiths who can hardly ever appear in the material world? What about anyone who's been Disarm-ed?

If you start chasing rulings for realism purposes, it never stops.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, Lönkka, KevinM

More
02 Aug 2013 04:30 - 02 Aug 2013 04:32 #52631 by Timo

Demdemeh can make animal minions with his special, and I'd imagine there are some other ways too.

Demdemeh
Laibon: If any Gehenna cards are in play during your untap phase, you may move an animal retainer on Demdemeh to your ready region as an animal ally with 1 strength and 1 bleed. While that animal has more than 2 life, he or she gets +1 strength.

And then you got an elephant riding a sport bike and hacking your computer.
Last edit: 02 Aug 2013 04:32 by Timo.

More
02 Aug 2013 09:21 #52638 by DeathInABottle
I once equipped Ossian with a Flak Jacket, Kevlar Vest, IR Goggles, and Light Intensifying Goggles. It was awesome.

More
02 Aug 2013 10:43 #52640 by a-e

Demdemeh

And then you got an elephant riding a sport bike and hacking your computer.

I have always liked Elephant Guardian driving around with Unlicensed Taxicab.

Also Swarm bleeding with Camera Phone is pretty hilarious.

Marko, Prince of Helsinki

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds