lock About blocking D-actions, Eagle Sight and blocking window

23 Nov 2013 10:59 - 23 Nov 2013 11:17 #56959 by Pascal Bertrand

Thats a bit of a gray area, if c didn't specifically state no block, then he could still play eagles' sight to block, the best way to handle that is to explicitly ask from the person who you know is playing eagles sights if he is going to block before playing your bleed mod.

Is this correct? Do you have to always ask players with :AUS: or :SPI: minions or Anneke (or Enzo!) whether they decline to block? Shouldn't it be their responsibility to chime in at some point?

Obviously it's a nice thing to check when you suspect superior Eagle Sight, but that player shouldn't get to wait to see if a bleed gets pumped.

You don't have to ask. But they have to say if they block. If thy don't, then, ask.

If two players agree "I will not block any of your +1 stealth action" stands for the whole game as a declination to block, then, that's it.
Otherwise, players should declare attempt/decline/ask.

It's better to check than to call a judge and fix.
Last edit: 23 Nov 2013 11:17 by Pascal Bertrand.
The topic has been locked.
More
23 Nov 2013 11:10 #56963 by Pascal Bertrand

And your name is what? And you live in the UK where? You may PM me if you like.

I'm serious - please feel free to be, shall we say, "confrontational", but it's not cool to do so anonymously, at least not here.

I would suggest using other ways to communicate than the Rules section for private discussions.
E-mails, PMs, etc are available.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhattara, Lönkka, extrala
The topic has been locked.
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds