file Moving blood on Bambas

11 Feb 2014 19:42 #59136 by zettel
I need your expertise on Bamba. If I use a Magaji to put a Bamba into play and I chose not to look for a discipline card, may I still move a blood of the Magaji onto the Bamba? The cards does say "you may search your library, hand and ash heap for a master: Discipline card to play on this vampire (pay cost as normal) and you may move 1 blood from that magaji to this Laibon" so it seems as if the blood movement is a separate effect, but I'm not quite sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Feb 2014 19:55 #59137 by jamesatzephyr

I need your expertise on Bamba. If I use a Magaji to put a Bamba into play and I chose not to look for a discipline card, may I still move a blood of the Magaji onto the Bamba? The cards does say "you may search your library, hand and ash heap for a master: Discipline card to play on this vampire (pay cost as normal) and you may move 1 blood from that magaji to this Laibon" so it seems as if the blood movement is a separate effect, but I'm not quite sure.

Yes, they're two separate "you may..." effects. So you can do both, either, or neither.

More
11 Feb 2014 20:47 #59138 by zettel
Replied by zettel on topic Re: Moving blood on Bambas
Thank you for clearing things up!

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds