file Proxy Kissed Question

24 May 2015 00:23 #71300 by nekojosh
Hi I have a doubt about when to play Proxy Kissed, it is a master:out-of-turn but it says that it needs to be played during my influence phase. Can someone clarify for me when do I play this card and how does it work? I'd really appreciate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2015 02:54 - 24 May 2015 04:25 #71301 by dessu
Replied by dessu on topic Re: Proxy Kissed Question

Hi I have a doubt about when to play Proxy Kissed, it is a master:out-of-turn but it says that it needs to be played during my influence phase. Can someone clarify for me when do I play this card and how does it work? I'd really appreciate it.

You play it as the card says, on your influence phase. Effect as stated on the card. It will also consume your next master phase action (as do any other out-of-turn masters).

Proxy Kissed
Master
Giovanni
Master: out-of-turn.
Put this card on a Giovanni when you move him or her from your uncontrolled region to your ready region during your influence phase. This Giovanni gains one level of Potence [pot] and one level of Fortitude [for] . His or her capacity is increased by 1. Move 1 blood from the blood bank to this Giovanni.
Last edit: 24 May 2015 04:25 by dessu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nekojosh

More
24 May 2015 06:22 #71302 by Erol
Replied by Erol on topic Re: Proxy Kissed Question
Matser-out-of-turn in this context menas that you play the card outsicde of your Master phase, but in your turn.

:laso: :camarilla: :POT: :DOM: :DEM: :PRE: :cap8: - Prince of Karlsruhe, Germany

More
24 May 2015 08:04 - 24 May 2015 08:06 #71304 by Pascal Bertrand
Correct - the card is played during the influence phase.
It will borrow your next Master Phase Action (== without a Parthenon or equivalent, you won't be able to play Villein / Minion Tap on your next Master Phase), and it counts against the limit of one out-of-turn master card you get to play before your next master phase (== you can't play DI afterwards).
Last edit: 24 May 2015 08:06 by Pascal Bertrand.

More
24 May 2015 11:47 #71305 by nekojosh
Replied by nekojosh on topic Re: Proxy Kissed Question
Thanks guys, that cleara my doubts.

More
19 Jul 2015 15:06 #72107 by Yomyael
Replied by Yomyael on topic Re: Proxy Kissed Question
Another question: Is the Giovanni I move to the ready region able to meet the requirements of Proxy Kissed? Or do I have to have another Giovanni already in play to be able to play proxy kissed?

Prince of Bonn, Germany

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds