file Lunatic Eruption + Freak Drive

19 Sep 2015 14:19 #73231 by 2wayspeaker

Lunatic Eruption Action Dementation (D) Put this card on any ready minion. During his or her minion phase, the minion with this card must enter combat with a ready minion controlled by his or her prey as a (D) action (unless the minion must hunt). Any minion may burn this card as an action. As above, and the minion taking the action to burn this card takes 1 unpreventable damage when this card is burned.

The point is to create a minion that has permarush. I want to be able to Rush, untap, rush, untap etc...

I was wondering that since lunatic eruption is mandatory (same as hunting) you could use it with freak drive, just like how you would hunt freak drive hunt freak drive to cycle some cards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Sep 2015 16:12 #73232 by brettscho
I'm afraid not. Mandatory actions must be your first action, but it doesn't give you the ability to take an action more than once per turn. The reason this is different than hunting is that hunting is one of the few actions in the game that is not limited to once power round (rescue from torpor and Diablo ride being the only other two I can think of). Hope that makes sense!

Check out my VTES blog: Gaming with BS

I also host a google doc which separates the TWDA into clans . That means I track how often clans win, which crypt groups get used, and how many people attend events. You can access all of that info here:

More
19 Sep 2015 16:17 #73233 by 2wayspeaker
OK.

Does that make the minion free to:
Rush through Lunatic Eruption -> Freak Drive -> Rush prey through Bum's Rush -> etc..?

Or even Rush prey through Lunatic Eruption -> Freak Drive -> Kindred spirits bleed?

More
19 Sep 2015 19:10 #73238 by johannes

OK.

Does that make the minion free to:
Rush through Lunatic Eruption -> Freak Drive -> Rush prey through Bum's Rush -> etc..?

Or even Rush prey through Lunatic Eruption -> Freak Drive -> Kindred spirits bleed?

Yes.

Freak Drive can be played on any action (if it´s successful or blocked, not ended).

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds