file mata hari + abombwe

15 Oct 2015 19:23 #73684 by gotcha
mata hari + abombwe was created by gotcha
You cannot play abombwe on Mata Hari, right? Because it is not a requirement?

Mata Hari
Ravnos
Capacity: 7
Group: 4
Independent. Red List: Mata Hari has 2 votes (titled). You and she may play cards that require a sect and/or clan as if she were of that required sect and/or clan.

Abombwe
Master: Discipline. Trifle.
Put this card on a Laibon or on a vampire with Protean [pro] . This vampire gains one level of Abombwe [abo] . Capacity increases by 1: the vampire is one generation older. Cannot be placed on a vampire with superior Abombwe [ABO] .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Oct 2015 21:17 #73685 by holland227
Replied by holland227 on topic Re: mata hari + abombwe
I would think she can have it because she is allowed and so are you allowed to play cards that require a sect (Liabon). I assume she would be considered Liabon for the text of this card.

If I am wrong please someone let us know!

Todd Holland
Prince of Marne

More
16 Oct 2015 04:12 #73687 by jamesatzephyr

I would think she can have it because she is allowed and so are you allowed to play cards that require a sect (Liabon). I assume she would be considered Liabon for the text of this card.

If I am wrong please someone let us know!

It doesn't work with Mata Hari, for the reason gotcha intimates in his question: it doesn't require a Laibon, so Mata Hari's special doesn't kick in.

It targets a Laibon (or vampire with Protean) - but anyone can play it. You can even play it cross-table to cycle it/to help out your cross-table ally. If the card required a Laibon, you'd need your own (ready) Laibon, much as you would need a (ready) Ventrue when playing Ventrue HQ.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds