file Dual form & extra disciplines

25 Feb 2017 16:12 #80852 by 2wayspeaker
Dual Form
[Action] Action
[Protean] Protean
[2 Blood]
+1 stealth action.
[pro] Untap this vampire. During this minion phase, you may untap this vampire again.
[PRO] This acting vampire's capacity is reduced by 1. Put this card in play, tapped. It becomes a non-unique vampire with the same clan, capacity and Disciplines as the acting vampire. You may move up to 2 blood from the acting vampire to this vampire. If either minion leaves the ready region, the other is burned.

Dominate
Master: Discipline.
Put this card on a vampire. This vampire gains 1 level of Dominate [dom] . Capacity increases by 1: the vampire is one generation older. Cannot be placed on a vampire with superior Dominate [DOM] .

Seal of Veddartha
[Equipment] Equipment
[1 Pool]
Unique equipment.
Only usable by a vampire with capacity above 5. This vampire can bleed at +1 bleed as a (D) action. During each of your untap phases, put a counter on this card if it has 3 or fewer counters. The first 2 counters each grant this vampire one level of Dominate [dom] . The next 2 each grant this vampire one level of Fortitude [for] . Remove all counters from this card if another minion gains control of it.

Gwen Brand
[aus]
[chi]
[Ravnos] Ravnos
Capacity: 3
Group: 5
Independent: During your untap phase, if any other Methuselah controls a Gehenna card, put a founder counter on Gwen. If she has at least 4 founder counters, she has [ANI] [AUS] [CHI] [FOR] , +1 bleed, and she gains 1 capacity.

I attached a Dominate master to my original vampire, now he plays dual form. Does my DF have dominate?

My original vampire plays dual form. Next turn I attach a dominate master to my original vampire. Does my DF have dominate?

My original vampire has a 4 stack Seal of Veddartha, now he plays dual form. Does my DF have DOM FOR?

Gwen brand has 4 founder counters and 2 Protean masters, now she plays dual form. Does my DF have PRO CHI AUS ANI FOR?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Feb 2017 22:35 #80857 by Kimpan
I'm pretty sure that the card duel form checks only one time when its played what clan, disciplines etc that the original vampire has. After that they are two different vampires and are treated like that.

:garg: :VIS: :PRE: :for: :flight:
National Coordinator of Sweden

More
26 Feb 2017 15:28 #80866 by ruiza97
I think the question is, what exactly is copied, when the acting vampire plays dual form. Just the original vampire with base stats or a "juiced up" vampire that that has gotten more disciplines due to other card texts, like a master:discipline card or equipment granting disciplines.

Prince of Dallas
Toreador Grand Ball: Dallas
August 13, 2022

More
26 Feb 2017 17:00 - 26 Feb 2017 17:00 #80868 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Dual form & extra disciplines

I attached a Dominate master to my original vampire, now he plays dual form. Does my DF have dominate?

Yes.

My original vampire plays dual form. Next turn I attach a dominate master to my original vampire. Does my DF have dominate?

No. The disciplines are "copied" when the Dual Form is played.

My original vampire has a 4 stack Seal of Veddartha, now he plays dual form. Does my DF have DOM FOR?

Yes.

Gwen brand has 4 founder counters and 2 Protean masters, now she plays dual form. Does my DF have PRO CHI AUS ANI FOR?

Yes.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 26 Feb 2017 17:00 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hakuron, 2wayspeaker

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds