question-circle Apparition

18 Mar 2020 04:06 #99355 by William_Feitosa
Apparition was created by William_Feitosa
I have a question regarding apparition. Can i use apparition to prevent additional strikes?

Example - My vampire with [CHI] has only one blood and the oposing minion declares his atack to be a hand strike for 1 damage i declare the same and use apparition to prevent the strike. At the additional strikes phase my oponnent uses superior Pursuit to get one additional strike and declares his strike to be a hand strike for 1 damage.

My question is, can i use apparition to prevent my oponnents additional strike damage since i only used it to prevent 1 damage?

Apparition-
Combat
[chi] This vampire can prevent 1 damage each round this combat
[CHI] This Vampire can prevent 2 damage each round this combat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Mar 2020 08:34 #99356 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Apparition

I have a question regarding apparition. Can i use apparition to prevent additional strikes?

Yes.

Example - My vampire with [CHI] has only one blood and the oposing minion declares his atack to be a hand strike for 1 damage i declare the same and use apparition to prevent the strike. At the additional strikes phase my oponnent uses superior Pursuit to get one additional strike and declares his strike to be a hand strike for 1 damage.

My question is, can i use apparition to prevent my oponnents additional strike damage since i only used it to prevent 1 damage?

Yes. Each Apparition at superior prevents a total of 2 damage during the same round. Those damage can be inflicted and prevented separately.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: beslin igor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds