question-circle Last possible timing for Daring the dawn

22 May 2020 21:47 #99921 by Whisker
What is the last possible timing window for playing daring the dawn and does this depend on type of action?
a) Bleed action: I guess any time before pool for the bleed is burned should be ok?
b) Political action: can I play this during referendum? What about after after results are tallied? In same window with voter captivation?
c) Other actions: are there any that would have any special timings?

This is relevant to a couple of trick decks of mine where one wants to burn own vampires to posses them and another is torpor trick thing.

Daring the Dawn
f Vampires cannot block this action. This vampire takes 2 unpreventable environmental aggravated damage after action resolution.
F As above, but this vampire takes 1 unpreventable environmental aggravated damage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2020 08:11 #99924 by Ankha

What is the last possible timing window for playing daring the dawn and does this depend on type of action?

It is an action modifier, so you must play it before reaching action resolution.

Action modifiers and reaction cards can be played at any time before resolution during an action (unless otherwise noted on card text)

a) Bleed action: I guess any time before pool for the bleed is burned should be ok?

Same window as a Conditioning for instance.

b) Political action: can I play this during referendum? What about after after results are tallied? In same window with voter captivation?

No, no, and no.

c) Other actions: are there any that would have any special timings?

No.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds