file Can you use Anarch Converts special on an Anarch Vampire to cycle your crypt?

07 Jul 2020 00:19 - 07 Jul 2020 00:20 #100273 by Hobbesgoblin
I just compared the wordings of the "Go Anarch" action from the rulebook with the Anarch Convert:

Anarch Convert
Anarch
As the convert enters play, you can remove him from the game to make a non-titled vampire you control Anarch and either gain 1 pool or draw 1 card from your crypt.

10.4. Anarchs
Anarch is a sect on its own. An untitled non-Anarch vampire can change sect and become an anarch as a +1 stealth undirected action that costs 2 blood (or 1 blood if the controller controls at least 1 other ready anarch).

Since the convert is missing the "non-Anarch" requirement, does that mean, I can target a vampire, that already is Anarch to cycle the Convert?
Last edit: 07 Jul 2020 00:20 by Hobbesgoblin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jul 2020 01:27 #100274 by Ke.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha

More
07 Jul 2020 16:32 #100276 by Lech
No, you can't (if he have title).

:laso: :CEL: :DOM: :OBT: :POT: :cap8:
Sabbat.Black Hand Shakar: Lech loathe ranged weapons. Once each action, he may burn 1 blood to become Camarilla Prince of Krakow until the end of the action.

More
08 Jul 2020 08:54 - 08 Jul 2020 08:55 #100278 by Ankha

Since the convert is missing the "non-Anarch" requirement, does that mean, I can target a vampire, that already is Anarch to cycle the Convert?

Sure, provided the vampire is not titled. The Anarch Conver's ability is not related to the "go anarch" action.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 08 Jul 2020 08:55 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hobbesgoblin

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds