file Vlad Tepes and Archon

27 Oct 2020 22:37 #100995 by Hakuron

Archon
Cardtype: Political Action
Requires a prince or justicar.
Choose a Camarilla vampire. If this referendum is successful, put this card on the chosen vampire. This vampire may enter combat with a vampire controlled by another Methuselah as a +1 stealth (D) action. Any vampire attempting to block this vampire burns 1 blood. Blood hunts cannot be called on this vampire. Any Camarilla vampire can call a referendum to burn this card as a +1 stealth political action.

Vlad Tepes
Clan: Tzimisce
Group: 3
Capacity: 10
Discipline: aus ANI DOM PRO THA VIC
Independent: Vlad can play and use cards requiring a title or a sect as if he had that title or were of that sect. +1 bleed.

Can Vald Tepes choose himself as a target of an Archon vote he calls?

I guess the answer is YES because of the following ruling, but I would like to be sure.

When playing a card requiring a title or a sect, he is treated as a such for all effects of the card, including duration effects. [ANK 20190228] [LSJ 20101013]

Thanks in advance!
:tore:

National Coordinator Germany
nc [dot] germany [at] magenta [dot] de

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Oct 2020 07:16 #100998 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Vlad Tepes and Archon

Can Vald Tepes choose himself as a target of an Archon vote he calls?

I guess the answer is YES because of the following ruling, but I would like to be sure.

When playing a card requiring a title or a sect, he is treated as a such for all effects of the card, including duration effects. [ANK 20190228] [LSJ 20101013]

Correct.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds