file Reg Driscoll helps needed

12 Feb 2021 12:09 #101602 by Rémi
Dear all,

I have a few questions about that vampire special ability.
1/ Can I move a Equipment that becomes location while in play like Pier 13, Port of Baltimore? I would say no.

2/ Can Reg Driscoll attempt a equip action to get a vehicule if he already has one attached?
I means by playing a vehicule card from my hand or by choosing a vehicule attached to one of my minions. May he move that new vehicule to another minion? I would say yes.

3/ What happen if Reg Driscoll already has am attached vehicule and he tries to equip another vehicule from Magic of the Smith or Vast Wealth? May he move that new vehicule to another minion? I would say yes.

Card Text:
Reg Driscoll
Independent: If Reg performs a successful equip action, you may move the equipment to any ready minion you control

Pier 13, Port of Baltimore
This equipment card represents a location and does not count as equipment while in play.

Magic of the Smith
t Search your library for an equipment card and equip this vampire with it (requirements and cost apply as normal; shuffle afterward).

Vast Wealth
Put this card on a ready minion you control. If you control this minion, they can equip with the first equipment you find in your library as a +1 stealth action (working down from the top; requirements and cost apply as normal; shuffle afterward).

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (FRANCE) in 2003 :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2021 14:59 #101606 by inm8
Replied by inm8 on topic Reg Driscoll helps needed

Rémi wrote: Dear all,

I have a few questions about that vampire special ability.
1/ Can I move a Equipment that becomes location while in play like Pier 13, Port of Baltimore? I would say no.


No you can´t, the locquipment doesn´t count as an equipment and only equipment can be moved between minions.

Rémi wrote: 2/ Can Reg Driscoll attempt a equip action to get a vehicule if he already has one attached?
I means by playing a vehicule card from my hand or by choosing a vehicule attached to one of my minions. May he move that new vehicule to another minion? I would say yes.


No you can´t, the transfer of the equipment is only relevant upon a successful equip action and the condition check whether or not the action can be attempted is done before that and doesn´t consider the possibility of the equipment being passed to another minion...the vehicle currently on Reg Driscoll prevents it by making that attempt of the action not allowed.

Rémi wrote: 3/ What happen if Reg Driscoll already has am attached vehicule and he tries to equip another vehicule from Magic of the Smith or Vast Wealth? May he move that new vehicule to another minion? I would say yes.


No he cant move it as he isn´t allowed to equip it in the first place, requirements apply as normal.. meaning the already equipped vehicle prevents it. In the case of Magic of the Smith you should choose a different equipment and in the case of Vast Wealth the vehicle equipment would be burned as per previous ruling [TOM 19950407] .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rémi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.365 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum