file Mouthpiece + Seduction

20 Apr 2021 15:23 #102077 by Rémi
Mouthpiece + Seduction was created by Rémi
Dear all,

Could you please confirm that I can play any level of Mouthpiece in the "anouncing the action" window ?
I couldn't find any reasons why the acting minion without Dominate cannot play Seduction if another of my minions has played Superior Mouthpiece.

Card Texts:
Seduction
Only usable as the action is announced.
[dom] Choose a younger vampire. The chosen vampire cannot block this action.

Mouthpiece
[DOM] Only usable by a ready vampire other than the acting minion. The acting minion may play cards that require basic Dominate as a vampire for the remainder of this action.

Thanks in advance,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Apr 2021 19:27 #102079 by beslin igor
Replied by beslin igor on topic Mouthpiece + Seduction
Im sure how you cannot play Seduction after Mouthpiece,because Seduction need to be played: Only usable as the action is announced,so you cannot play another action mod before Seduction. 
somewhere exist topic who confirm me word but I cant find it,and forgot name of topic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rémi

More
21 Apr 2021 06:24 #102083 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Mouthpiece + Seduction

Dear all,

Could you please confirm that I can play any level of Mouthpiece in the "anouncing the action" window ?

You cannot. Only cards usable "as the action is announced" and wakes can be played during that window.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rémi

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds