file Fail to Block and Telepathic Misdirection

03 Oct 2021 00:04 #103411 by GoSquidGo
Telepathic Misdirection states:
Only usable a minion is bleeding you, after blocks are declined. Lock this reacting vampire. Change the target of the bleed to another Methuselah other than the acting minion's controller (that Methuselah can attempt to block).

Which to my mind says that if someone is bleeding you and you attempt to block but they out stealth your intercept, you can no longer play this card. Because you did not decline to block. You failed to block. Which is a very important distinction. Am i right in reading this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2021 12:40 #103416 by Ankha

Telepathic Misdirection states:
Only usable a minion is bleeding you, after blocks are declined. Lock this reacting vampire. Change the target of the bleed to another Methuselah other than the acting minion's controller (that Methuselah can attempt to block).

Which to my mind says that if someone is bleeding you and you attempt to block but they out stealth your intercept, you can no longer play this card. Because you did not decline to block. You failed to block. Which is a very important distinction. Am i right in reading this?

No, you're not.

The defending player attempted and failed to block. However, they can declare another block attempt with another minion (or even the same minion). If they don't, then they decline to block and the game continues.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds