file Erlik + Soul Gem of Etrius

08 Oct 2021 11:11 #103471 by Krusti
Is this a combo? Soul Gem uses the wording "move him or her to your ready region" while Erlik says "As Erlik enters play". Can I activate Erlik's ability when I put him in play by the effect of Soul Gem of Etrius?

Name: Erlik
[LK:3]
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Harbinger of Skulls
Group: 3
Capacity: 10
Discipline: AUS CEL FOR NEC THN
Sabbat: As Erlik enters play, you can distribute up to 5 blood from him to any of your uncontrolled Harbingers of Skulls. +1 bleed. +1 hand size.
Artist: Ginés Quiñonero

Name: Soul Gem of Etrius
[Jyhad:R, VTES:R, CE:R, Third:R, KoT:R]
Cardtype: Equipment
Unique equipment.
If this vampire is burned, draw the top card from your crypt. If it is younger, put the Soul Gem on him or her and move him or her to your ready region with blood from the blood bank equal to his or her capacity; otherwise, move that card to your uncontrolled region (and burn the Soul Gem). If bearer is diablerized, the diablerizing vampire cannot take the Soul Gem.
Artist: Jim Nelson; Pete Burges; Dave Roach

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2021 16:33 #103475 by inm8
Replied by inm8 on topic Erlik + Soul Gem of Etrius

Is this a combo? Soul Gem uses the wording "move him or her to your ready region" while Erlik says "As Erlik enters play". Can I activate Erlik's ability when I put him in play by the effect of Soul Gem of Etrius?

Name: Erlik
[LK:3]
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Harbinger of Skulls
Group: 3
Capacity: 10
Discipline: AUS CEL FOR NEC THN
Sabbat: As Erlik enters play, you can distribute up to 5 blood from him to any of your uncontrolled Harbingers of Skulls. +1 bleed. +1 hand size.
Artist: Ginés Quiñonero

Name: Soul Gem of Etrius
[Jyhad:R, VTES:R, CE:R, Third:R, KoT:R]
Cardtype: Equipment
Unique equipment.
If this vampire is burned, draw the top card from your crypt. If it is younger, put the Soul Gem on him or her and move him or her to your ready region with blood from the blood bank equal to his or her capacity; otherwise, move that card to your uncontrolled region (and burn the Soul Gem). If bearer is diablerized, the diablerizing vampire cannot take the Soul Gem.
Artist: Jim Nelson; Pete Burges; Dave Roach

Yes, this is a combo. Moving a minion and/or placing a card to the ready region is when the window "as x enters play" happens and it isn´t dependent on that it happens by any specific means (action, influence or any other).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds