file Unwholesome Bond, Angelo, "Circle of One", New Blood and Circle

05 Nov 2021 20:35 #103808 by inm8
Can Angelo target one uncontrolled Angelo (i.e any single "circle of one" vampire) when playing superior Unwholesome Bond?

Can Angelo target multiple uncontrolled Angelos (i.e consider multiple "circle of one" vampires as part of the same circle) when playing superior Unwholesome Bond?

Does Angelo´s "as if" ability overrule the ruling ( [LSJ 20020609] ) of "circle of one" which state that no more than one vampire can be part of a "circle of one"?

Can New Blood choose to join a "circle of one"?

Are all vampires considered to belong to a "circle of one" (i.e. belonging to a circle is not a Blood Brother exclusive trait) as long as they aren´t identified with a particular circle?

Unwholesome Bond

Angelo

New Blood

Rulebook

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2021 07:14 #103873 by inm8

More
13 Nov 2021 18:14 - 13 Nov 2021 18:14 #103879 by Ankha

Can Angelo target one uncontrolled Angelo (i.e any single "circle of one" vampire) when playing superior Unwholesome Bond?

Yes.

Can Angelo target multiple uncontrolled Angelos (i.e consider multiple "circle of one" vampires as part of the same circle) when playing superior Unwholesome Bond?

No, he must choose which "circle of one" he mimicks. Either "Uncontrolled Angelo #1 circle" or ""Uncontrolled Angelo #2 circle"...

Does Angelo´s "as if" ability overrule the ruling ( [LSJ 20020609] ) of "circle of one" which state that no more than one vampire can be part of a "circle of one"?

It doesn't overrule this ruling. They are complementary.

Can New Blood choose to join a "circle of one"?

Yes, because they can choose any circle.

LSJ's ruling should be amended to: "By default, two vampires can never be in the same circle of one (unless an explicit effect allow you to join a circle of one)."

Are all vampires considered to belong to a "circle of one" (i.e. belonging to a circle is not a Blood Brother exclusive trait) as long as they aren´t identified with a particular circle?

Yes, they are.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 13 Nov 2021 18:14 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: inm8, lip

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds