file Constant Revolution counters

09 Jan 2022 06:58 #104421 by JJ_BCN
Hi Methuselahs!

Last week we were having some doubts regarding Constant Revolution effect on other players:

Constant Revolution
+1 stealth action. Requires an anarch. Unique.
"Put this card in play with 1 counter. During your unlock phase, put a counter on this card. During each other Methuselah's unlock phase, he or she must burn X pool and/or cards at random from his or her hand, where X is the number of counters on this card. Any vampire may burn this card as a (D) action that costs 1 pool."

- During unlock phase, if there are accumulated more counters than cards I have in my hand (10, for example), even if I discard my whole hand (7), do I have to burn 3 pool to reach the total number of counters?

- If burning my whole hand is enough, would you mind to explain why? I don't see the difference with Smiling Jack, where you are forced to burn blood/pool to reach the amount of counters:

Smiling Jack, The Anarch
Master Unique.
Put this card in play. During your unlock phase, move 1 counter from your pool to this card. During each other Methuselah's unlock phase, for each counter on this card, that Methuselah burns 1 pool or burns 1 blood from a vampire they control. Any vampire can burn this card as a (D) action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2022 11:25 #104426 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Constant Revolution counters

- During unlock phase, if there are accumulated more counters than cards I have in my hand (10, for example), even if I discard my whole hand (7), do I have to burn 3 pool to reach the total number of counters?

Yes.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rémi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds