file Question regarding Legacy

19 Jun 2022 08:18 #105500 by DashivaX
Name: Legacy
[AU:C/2, Anthology:4]
Cardtype: Action
Burn Option
+2 stealth action. Requires an unmerged advanced vampire.
Unlock this vampire, search your crypt (shuffle afterward), uncontrolled region, and/or ash heap for their base version, and merge them with it.
Artist: Ginés Quiñonero

My question is: If I have a merged vampire in play, for example Nefertiti. Can I then use the burn option on Legacy?

Im a bit confused when the requirements are met or not for burn option.

Thank you !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jun 2022 09:54 #105503 by KoRneeshon
This icon means that a Methuselah who does not control a minion that meets the requirements of this card may discard it during ANY Methuselah’s unlock phase and replace it.
This one looks simple - you don't control "an unmerged advanced vampire", you can use the burn option.
You have a card on the table that originally represented an unmerged advanced vampire, but that card is no longer a minion on its own.

More
19 Jun 2022 09:57 #105504 by inm8
Replied by inm8 on topic Question regarding Legacy

My question is: If I have a merged vampire in play, for example Nefertiti. Can I then use the burn option on Legacy?

Yes, as long as you don’t have any unmerged advanced vampires in play.

Im a bit confused when the requirements are met or not for burn option.

Per the rules the requirements to be able to use the “burn option” are met when not controlling a minion that meets the requirements to play the card … this means only requirements a minion can meet are relevant and not things like a requirement of there being a Gehenna card in play which isn’t a minion related requirement.

Rulebook:
Some cards have a burn option icon.

This icon means that a Methuselah who does not control a minion that meets the requirements of this card may discard it during ANY Methuselah’s unlock phase and replace it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DashivaX

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds