file Loki's Gift & hunt bonus

08 Aug 2022 08:38 #105903 by mondragon
How works hunt bonus on superior loki's gift?

For example ariadne playing loki's gift.

I think ariadne get 2 blood from the blood bank and target only burn 1 blood.

Name: Loki's Gift
[KoT:C/A2]
Cardtype: Action
Discipline: Protean
+1 stealth hunt action.
[pro] Hunt, and put this card on this vampire. This vampire can burn this card and 1 blood to get +1 stealth. A vampire can have only one Loki's Gift.
[PRO] (D) As above, and burn 1 blood from any vampire. This vampire can burn this card as above, or can burn it during the polling step of any referendum to get +2 votes.
Artist: Justin Norman

Name: Ariadne
[KoT:V/A2]
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Gangrel
Group: 5
Capacity: 8
Discipline: chi ANI FOR PRO
Camarilla: Blood hunts cannot be called on Ariadne. +1 hunt.

Hunt:

Any hunt modification (Aaron's Razor, Hesha, etc.) is allowed on special hunts (Legacy of Cain, Week of Nightmares, etc.), following card text. Note that card text on Festivo dello Estinto and Inbase Discotek explicitly move the additional blood from the blood bank (rather than from the new, non-default, target of the hunt). [RTR 20030519]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Aug 2022 12:53 #105905 by Legion
Replied by Legion on topic Loki's Gift & hunt bonus
I don't see any interactions between superior Loki's Gift and Ariadne's ability.
Both are working as written on the cards. During hunting Ariadne adds one blood more. 'and burn 1 blood from any vampire' does not affects hunting in any way.
After playing Loki's Gift on superior, Ariande hunts, she get 2 blood, put this card on her, then she burns 1 blood from any vampire,
The following user(s) said Thank You: mondragon

More
08 Aug 2022 15:10 #105911 by mondragon
Replied by mondragon on topic Loki's Gift & hunt bonus
I think same as you.

But i see people playing that combo and understanding that lokis gift burn aditional blood because hunt bonus, or similar way understanding hunt bonus is steal from the target of the d action.

I post here to leave a post where people can read clearly how works instead arguing about that in the middle of a game

More
09 Aug 2022 06:11 #105914 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Loki's Gift & hunt bonus

I don't see any interactions between superior Loki's Gift and Ariadne's ability.
Both are working as written on the cards. During hunting Ariadne adds one blood more. 'and burn 1 blood from any vampire' does not affects hunting in any way.
After playing Loki's Gift on superior, Ariande hunts, she get 2 blood, put this card on her, then she burns 1 blood from any vampire,

Correct. The blood gained from the hunt comes from the blood bank, not the vampire.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: mondragon, lip

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds