file Lay Low vs Genina, The Red Poet

10 Aug 2022 09:51 #105924 by Rémi
Dear all,

If Genina is Anarch, can she play Lay Low before activating her own ability that would send her to torpor so she could not play Lay Low afterwards?

Card Texts:
Name: Genina, The Red Poet
Cardtype: Vampire
Independent. Red List: If a blood hunt is successfully called on Genina, she goes to torpor instead of being burned.

Name: Lay Low
Cardtype: Action Modifier/Combat
Requires an anarch.
Only usable when a blood hunt referendum passes and would burn this anarch. Move this anarch to the uncontrolled region (breaking any temporary control effects). Any cards and counters on this vampire remain with him or her (but are out of play as long as the vampire remains uncontrolled).

Thanks in advance,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2022 16:03 #105928 by KoRneeshon
It seems both effects take place in the same time window, and without priority declared, meaning you can choose the order. In other words, I'd say yes.

More
10 Aug 2022 20:21 - 10 Aug 2022 20:21 #105932 by Ankha

Dear all,

If Genina is Anarch, can she play Lay Low before activating her own ability that would send her to torpor so she could not play Lay Low afterwards?

No. Blood hunts never burn her because of her cardtext. You cannot play Lay Low.

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director
Last edit: 10 Aug 2022 20:21 by Ankha.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rémi

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds