file Khazar's Diary, Pressing Flesh and discarded ally cards

10 Aug 2022 09:59 - 13 Aug 2022 08:44 #105925 by Rémi
Dear all,

Let see the situation:
[EDIT after Inm8 good point]- My Kazar Diary has been activated [EDIT after Inm8 comment] and, I have discarded an ally several turns ago.
- My Giovanni's vampire create a wraith from th Khazar's Diary with that discarded ally.
- The ally bleed, the action is blocked and the wraith is burnt during the resulting combat.
- Can a vampire of mine play Pressing Flesh on that ally card since it's just been burned from play while it represented a wraith?

Card Texts:
Name: Khazar's Diary (Endless Night)
Cardtype: Action
Giovanni get superior Necromancy [NEC] and can put a minion from any ash heap in play as a +1 stealth action to represent a wraith ally with 2 life, 0 strength, 1 bleed and +1 stealth.

Name: Pressing Flesh
[thn] Move an ally in any ash heap who was burned from play to your ready region with this card and life equal to its starting life. This ally is a zombie instead of what it used to be, gets -1 bleed, cannot gain life, and can play cards requiring basic Fortitude [for] as a vampire.

Thanks in advance,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
sites.google.com/view/khanjugar/
Last edit: 13 Aug 2022 08:44 by Rémi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2022 14:03 #105927 by kschaefer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ankha, Rémi

More
11 Aug 2022 06:50 #105938 by inm8
Please put the complete card text of cards in the posts, thanks.
Not relevant here but images with cards should be avoided as they aren´t guaranteed to be around in the future.

Khazar's Diary (Endless Night)
Clan: Giovanni
+1 stealth action.
Put the Diary in play, or add 1 counter to one in play. After a unique minion in play is burned, add 1 counter. While this card has 7 or more counters, Giovanni get superior Necromancy :NEC: and can put a minion from any ash heap in play as a +1 stealth action to represent a wraith ally with 2 life, 0 strength, 1 bleed and +1 stealth.

Pressing Flesh
Discipline: Thanatosis
+1 stealth action.
:thn: Move an ally in any ash heap who was burned from play to your ready region with this card and life equal to its starting life. This ally is a zombie instead of what it used to be, gets -1 bleed, cannot gain life, and can play cards requiring basic Fortitude [for] as a vampire.
:THN: As above, but with 1 additional life.

More
12 Aug 2022 07:44 - 12 Aug 2022 07:46 #105948 by Rémi
Hello,

I have put the relevant parts: title, card type and relevant text lines.
It is the best way to avoid missunderstanding the real point of the rule question as it has occured in the past.

Regards,
Rémi.

I am Rémi Cavaillé (), Barcelona (SPAIN). I was the Prince of Lyon (France) a long time ago around 2003

Enjoy Vampire: Rivals games and many other gaming activities in Barcelona (Spain) with Association Khan Jugar:
Last edit: 12 Aug 2022 07:46 by Rémi.

More
12 Aug 2022 08:57 #105949 by inm8
I´m ok to agree that we disagree...as I don't know all cards by heart I was unsure of what was being referred to when your written scenario was talking about 7+ tokens and how it was relevant. Anyways you are your own master and do as you wish.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rémi

More
13 Aug 2022 08:47 #105952 by Rémi
Hi,

I was unsure of what was being referred to when your written scenario was talking about 7+ tokens

Now I understand, you are right, my bad.
I'have edited the original post then. Do not hesitate to put more details on your comment when something hurt your eyes then.

Regards,
Rémi.

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds