file Bleed Clarification

06 May 2023 12:31 #108000 by Zeymere
Bleed Clarification was created by Zeymere
Who can bleed: Any ready minion. A minion cannot perform more than one bleed action each turn, even if they unlock.

OK I have 2 ready minions can each attempt to bleed? One at a time, One attempts resolves and then the other tries in the same turn?

I have 2 ready minions can one bleed my prey and different one bleed a different player if they have a Directed card or something that allows them?

To me the above rules seems to say each minion can attempt to bleed but that minion can only try once, move to a different minion wash rinse repeat???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 May 2023 17:44 #108004 by Ankha
Replied by Ankha on topic Bleed Clarification

OK I have 2 ready minions can each attempt to bleed?

Yes.

One at a time, One attempts resolves and then the other tries in the same turn?

Yes, you must fully resolve the first action before proceeding to the next.

I have 2 ready minions can one bleed my prey and different one bleed a different player if they have a Directed card or something that allows them?

Yes, they can bleed different Methuselahs, provided you have cards to do so (eg. Kindred Spirits or Night Moves)

To me the above rules seems to say each minion can attempt to bleed but that minion can only try once, move to a different minion wash rinse repeat???

Correct. A minion cannot bleed, unlock (with a Freak Drive for instance), and bleed again (even a different Methuselah).

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
08 May 2023 10:59 #108020 by Lönkka
Replied by Lönkka on topic Bleed Clarification

And, of course, all you minions that are capable of bleeding, can naturally try to bleed your prey.

Finnish :POT: Politics!

• Lönkka
  • Away
  • Antediluvian
  • Antediluvian
  • War=peace, freedom=slavery, ignorance=strength
More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds