file Igoli's Loyalty. The acting Methuselah is also included in the draft?

12 Dec 2023 22:16 - 12 Dec 2023 22:53 #110070 by Coyote
Your vampire plays Igoli's Loyalty
All other Methuselahs decline or don't have titled vampires
You have a titled vampire.

Can you elect to cast your votes in favor and get the pool?

The card says "each Methuselah" and not "each other Methuselah"

In case the answer is yes and
In case you are the only Methuselah with titled vampires.

Can you decline and burn blood once and again to increase the pool amount before electing to cast in favor?

Thanks

Igoli's Loyalty
Last edit: 12 Dec 2023 22:53 by Coyote.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Dec 2023 00:06 #110071 by kschaefer
The effect may be passed many times. The acting Methuselah may accept the reward. Full details in this post:

groups.google.com/g/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/c/lGzforUrQR4/m/91PLHU-p02MJ
The following user(s) said Thank You: Coyote

More
13 Dec 2023 08:00 - 13 Dec 2023 08:01 #110073 by Coyote
Thanks.

And bonus questions

If someone plays a card that doesn't deny titles but deny the ability to cast votes, like closed session, Methuselahs with only tittled non-camarilla vampires are still eligible for the effect (they have titled vampires) but they are forced to decline (this is different from not having titled vampires)
So Methuselahs with titled vampires not able to cast votes are forced to decline?

Another situation. You play Igoli's Loyalty without any titled vampire. The other Methuselah plans to decline once and again to let your vampire empty. After the effect is in play and before you run out of blood, can you play an Ishtarri Kholo to get a tittle and be able to accept the effect?

Closed Session

Ishtarri Kholo
Last edit: 13 Dec 2023 08:01 by Coyote.

More
13 Dec 2023 19:50 #110077 by kschaefer

If someone plays a card that doesn't deny titles but deny the ability to cast votes, like closed session, Methuselahs with only tittled non-camarilla vampires are still eligible for the effect (they have titled vampires) but they are forced to decline (this is different from not having titled vampires)
So Methuselahs with titled vampires not able to cast votes are forced to decline?

Being able to actually cast votes is not a requirement to accept. Having a title is. You can accept.

Later post in the same thread: groups.google.com/g/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/c/lGzforUrQR4/m/BfztiomH64YJ

You play Igoli's Loyalty without any titled vampire. The other Methuselah plans to decline once and again to let your vampire empty. After the effect is in play and before you run out of blood, can you play an Ishtarri Kholo to get a tittle and be able to accept the effect?

Kholo titles have no restriction during which they may be played in a referendum. You can play one before votes are cast to gain a title and claim the reward from Igoli's Loyalty.

More
13 Dec 2023 21:40 #110079 by Coyote
Funny. So the Methuselah can say "I will cast all my votes in favor" although he can't cast any votes. But the requirement is being titled. So It can accept the offer. Thanks.

About the second question, not sure if you understand what I mean.

Example.
Only two players left.
My opponent has a titled vampire
I don't have any titled vampire.
I play Igoli's Loyalty
My opponent can decline once and again and force me you raise the reward and spend blood.
Can an "XXX Kholo" be played after played Igoli's Loyalty and the offer has been declined and before the effect of Igoli's Loyalty is over (someone accepts the offer or the acting vampire runs out of blood)?

Can a reaction/modifier be played in the middle of the resolution of another reaction/modifier?

More
14 Dec 2023 13:10 #110082 by Ankha

Can a reaction/modifier be played in the middle of the resolution of another reaction/modifier?

No. You need to resolve the card first. See also how Business Pressure works.
groups.google.com/g/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/c/DpvF2Peet9o/m/dJwiudauzEwJ

Prince of Paris, France
Ratings Coordinator, Rules Director

More
Moderators: AnkhaKraus
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds